Thursday, January 17, 2008

Holy Shit!

Two days after Christmas I was involved in another car accident. This time I managed to stop in time to avoid a 4 car collision, but for the car behind me it was a different story. The car behind me hit me while traveling 40-30 miles per hour. Luckily it didnt do much damage to my truck, just bent my bumper, no damage to the body. The hit was hard, but compared to what I had experienced in the past, it felt like a flick in the ear. I didnt think much about it when the officer asked if I needed any medical assistance, my only thought was I have a marathon to run in two weeks. So I just took pain killers and put up with it. I just ran the marathon on Sunday, and my back has been hurting like a mother F**ker. Yesterday I recieved my massage from my massage therapist Gina, and my back and neck seemed to be tighter than my legs. She recommended I go back and get another one soon, but I plan on taking some time of from running, and hopefully do some stretches to help my back.

No comments: