Thursday, August 21, 2008

Italian as a fourth language

I watched a short documentary titled "The Boy With The Incredible Brain"

This is the breathtaking story of Daniel Tammet. A twenty-something with extraordinary mental abilities, Daniel is one of the world?s few savants. He can do calculations to 100 decimal places in his head, and learn a language in a week.

I figured if this guy can learn a new language in a week, I can learn one in four months as I train for a marathon. Why not use your time wisely and learn another language. You see it all the time people running with their Ipods and you never know what they are listening to. Thats why I have decided to learn Italian.

WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY (its less than an hour, and well worth watching)

http://filmtalks.net/post/2007/11/19/the-boy-with-the-incredible-brain/#a

No comments: