Sunday, July 15, 2007

Long Run # 3

This week the plan was to drop down in mileage down to 12 miles, but Saturday morning I woke up with a headache. Since I dont like taking medication, pain killers, even vitamins, I have yet to take anything to help get rid of the headache. I believe the only reasons you get headaches is if your out in the sun too long, haven't slept well, or haven't been eating well. This morning I was only able to run 4.5 miles, we started running at 6:00 am when the temperature here in Tucson was 79 degrees. By 7:30am it feels like its in the 90's plus with this humidity it feels hotter. I actually ran a little more than 4.5 miles, because Sundays I usually visit my nephew/godson, and today I ran while he rode his bike, and the two year old can pedal fast!!! I may have to sign him up again to do El Tour De Tucson 1/4 mile kids ride, last year he was the youngest at 20 months, and he finished last. He too is working his way up.

No comments: