Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The next big thing


Since in my last post I talked about television, obesity, and child obesity, and I guess you can say that video games play part when it comes to child obesity, well that all may change. Keep your eyes open for this product, my brother along with about 6 other people have been working on this, and they recieved great reviews at the Game Developers Conference in March. It is a vest, originally designed for medical applications, this vest packs a serious punch. There are 8 pneumatic air pouches – 4 on the front, 4 on the back – that pack 256 analog levels of impact with up to 10 pounds of pressure each. Unlike traditional force feedback devices that rumble or buzz, the ForceWear Vest gives you precise impact where it happens, as it happens. Get pounded with body slams, crushed with G-forces, and blasted with bullet fire. That's right it may kick your a$$ into shape. For more info visit their website, www.tngames.com. If you are like me, who is not into video games please pass it along to those who are and mark my words, this will be the next big thing for video games. Check out the mini commercial of the vest.

No comments: