Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 97

Target areas of the day were Biceps and Triceps.

THE PLAN:

Biceps
Hammer Curls (3 sets 8-10 reps)
Barbell Curls (3 sets 8-10 reps)
Machine Curls (3 sets 8-10 reps)

Triceps
Dumbbell Tricep extensions (3 sets 8-10 reps)
Pushdowns (3 sets 8-10 reps)
Tricep Dips (3 sets 8-10 reps)

ACTUAL WORKOUT: Sets & Weights used: (1 2 3)

Biceps
Hammer Curls (15 22 27)
Barbell Curls (40 50 60)
Machine Curls (25 40 40)

Triceps
Dumbbell Tricep extensions (-- -- --)
Pushdowns (-- -- --)
Tricep Dips (-- -- --)

Once again I think I need to start off with lighter weights. For my hammer curls I had to use akward weights because other people were using the ones I needed. I usually give myself 1 minute to rest between sets and if people grab the weights that I plan to use, then I move to plan B. Today I was distracted after I did biceps and moved to the stationary bike to talk to a good friend, therefore I skipped the tricep workout. I was told some very good advice, that I will use next Wednesday when I do Biceps and Triceps again.

"If you want to look strong work the Biceps, If you want to be strong work the Triceps"

No comments: